Top Ten Tuesday #21

12:00 AM

Brokeandbookish provides a topic each week and bloggers list their top ten within that category.
March 26: Top Ten  Books I Recommend The Most
(21)

I recommend this book to anyone who ever mentions The Hunger Games or wanting to try something new.  I think I've talked about this book more than any other.  I even made my mom read it and now she's recommending it to people.


Ok so technically I just finished this the other day, but it was amazing and I just want to stand on top of a mountain and scream to the world how much I loved it.  So I'll be sure to recommend this to everyone in the future.

I've been fangirling over Sarah Dessen openly for years now.  This is my favorite out of all her books and I've been pushing those on twitter who want to read her books to start with this one.


Bloggers tend to only post about new books and then some amazing books like these fall between the cracks and get forgotten about.  I like to remind people how amazing Simone Elkeles is.

Whenever someone asks what Angel books are their favorite I ALWAYS say this series.  It's awesome and I'm so sad it's over.

My love for this book and movie is infinite.  I couldn't believe I waited so long to read it.  If you haven't yet go get it now!

During Hurricane Sandy my brother's girlfriend wanted something to read because the power was out so I took her to my bookshelf and she had a look around.  I pulled JLA's books out and was like YOU NEED TO READ ONE OF THESE!


If anyone asks for a suspenseful book with action I point them to this book.  I loved it so much!

When people ask for adult fiction recs I always say Sophie Kinsella and suggest this one.
I've pushed this one on my cousins and they loved it.  It's one of my favorite Contemporaries.

What books do you recommend the most?


You Might Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images