Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves #30

10:23 AM



 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 

         
Wither
I finally went to that bargain bookstore that just opened in the town by my old college.  It had a very small YA section, but I did find this for $4 so I was happy!

4 Star Review
    Last week was one giant fail!  I only did one post.  Just one!  It was a hard week, but I was so excited when I found out about bloggiesta.  I joined in the fun and I'm in the process of scheduling millions of posts so this never happens again.
If you haven't ever participated in this it's a way to maintain your blog while meeting other awesome bloggers. There's another twitter chat today at 5pm EST if you wanna come see what it's all about. #Bloggiesta

I'm also starting back up the Harley Bear Post
on Fridays where I will be reporting back to you articles and reviews I've found in the bookish community that week.  A new twist is that I will leave a linky open for you to add your links to posts and reviews that I and others might have missed out on!  Sounds like fun right?


Don't forget to enter my blogaversary giveaway.  It's still open!

*Shadow and Bone
*Ender's Game

*TTT: Books I recommend most
*WOW
*Random Thoughts Thursday
*Harley Bear Post
*March Wrap Up

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images