Sunday Post/ Stacking the Shelves #28

12:45 PM


 The Sunday Post is a meme hosted by  Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  Both are a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and talk about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 

   
         
Pivot Point
I had my mom pick this up from the library for me this week because I've been dying to read it and she was there.  She's like "I always feel weird going into the YA section bc I'm old"...and yet she rented Magic Mike from the library, but wasn't embarrassed about that haha
Splintered
I've been excited about this book ever since the first day I saw that gorgeous cover and read the synopsis.  This is my goodreads club's book of the month so I'm excited to have people to read it with.
Chocolate covered oreos/pretzels, sugar cookies, etc.
My new cupcake stand!
So delicious!
So after months and months of planning, yesterday I threw my sister her surprise bridal shower!  She was so surprised and loved it!  I've always been a fan of baking and crafting and pretty much decided that I want to start a cake/candy table business to do on the side of my day job.  I've been looking into  a cake decorating class so I can learn how to use fondant!  Here's a pic of the cupcakes I made completely from scratch and the candy table for the shower.  When I get the rest of the pics I'll share more next week.
  
*The Madman's Daughter 
(I have this review on paper, but this week I'll def be posting it finally!)
*Pivot Point
*Splintered

*Harley's Hall of Bookish Fame #2: Leigh Talbert Moore
*TTT: Series I'd like to start, but haven't yet
*WOW
*Random Thoughts Thursday

You Might Also Like

16 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Melissa has read 16 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Flickr Images